Welding, mechanical piping design, and equipment installation services are key to various process and utility systems in the industrial and commercial needs. Placer Process offers these services in food, beverage, winery, brewery, dairy, cheese, alternative foods, cannabis, medical, hospital, restaurants, and other various industries. Our crews are capable of various sanitary and non-sanitary welding services as follows:
- Stainless steel welding
- Aluminum welding
- Arc welding
- Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) welding
- Metal Inert Gas (MIG) welding
Placer Process’ Capabilities and Offerings within Process Piping, Equipment Installation, and Welding Services
Our team bring in years of welding experience to each job and are trained to provide quality welding services along with safety, creativity, ingenuity, and resourcefulness that Placer Process team bring into each project. We value our customers’ feedback and have successfully implement projects whether it is small, medium, or large. We worked with customers’ representatives, project engineers, managers, maintenance team, quality control, capital group, plant point person, and owners.
Our collaborative effort with our customers has resulted in satisfied customers and successful projects that we can be proud of. The following are our relevant capabilities and experiences within the piping design, welding services, and equipment installation
- Piping design, support systems, and pipe routing
- Process piping and plumbing systems
- Industrial, hydronic, steam, gas, and liquid utility piping
- Mechanical equipment installation
- Food & Beverage process and utility system installation
- Brewhouse, artisan cheese, plant-based alternatives, cannabis, and winery system welding services and installation
- Medical gas systems
- Laboratory air, gas, and deionized water systems
- Heating, ventilation, and VRF systems
- Laboratory exhaust systems, dust collection, exhaust duct, and specialty metals
Mechanical, Welding, and Plumbing Services For Your Industrial and Commercial Needs
Placer Process Systems offer our clients design, fabrication, and installation for commercial and industrial mechanical systems. We offer these capabilities as part of a one-stop-shop design-built package, stand-alone project, or limited-scope project. Our team self-perform the process and utility systems design, skid systems fabrication, equipment installation, mechanical piping, process piping, and specialty metals.
Choosing Placer Process for your welding and mechanical services project means you will benefit from our various expertise with stainless steel fabrication of pipe, ducting, and structures. Our team will review the installation plan and offer our best installation practices as well as expert resources designated for your project. Contact us today and discover the Placer Process advantage!