Placer Process Systems creates complete sanitary process systems — from design and fabrication to installation and control integration to start up support and operator training. We customize each system to meet our clients’ needs, ensuring each facility becomes safer and more efficient.
Current projects in Northern California have created multiple job openings.
Current Open Positions
Placer Process has multiple positions open for skilled pipe welders and fitters to work in the food and beverage industry.
Applicants must be skilled in sanitary process installation practices using stainless steel tubing and must be available to work at our Rocklin fabrication facility as well as field installation projects throughout the US.
(1) Successful background / drug / driving record screening; (2) Experience and knowledgeable with TIG / SMAW welding processes (welders) and be able to work from assembly drawings; (3) Able to lift 40 pounds; (4) Available for 40+ hours per week with some week-ends required; (5) Hygiene & work ethics conducive to meeting “Good Manufacturing Practices” of food and beverage production facilities; (6) Successful completion of ability and written tests. Starting wage determined by experience in trade. Per Diem paid on out-of-town projects.
Medical benefits offered after 180-days of employment, contact Jobs@PlacerProcess.com.
1) Two years’ experience in sanitary process installation work and TIG welding practices.
2) Experience with carbon steel and stainless-steel materials.
3) Commitment to safe work practices and quality work.
4) Willing to learn sanitary installation practices.
5) Understanding and willing to train for industrial safety practices.
6) Team player ready for work at different job sites.
7) Valid California driver’s license.