Planning Your Upcoming Plant Expansion Project
Many food, beverage, dairy, winery, and brewery plants find themselves needing to expand, modernize, retrofit, or upgrade their facility in order to meet new requirements including regulation changes, quality improvements, increased production demands, or new product innovations. Whatever the reason for your plant expansion, it’s important to have a plan that takes into consideration your facilities existing assets and infrastructure.
You need a design-build contractor that partners with you to deliver the project from start to finish. The best design-build contractors will:
- Evaluate your existing plant capability with an audit
- Review areas of potential expansion to the existing plant process
- Recommend options to achieve your project goal
- Partner with you to weigh the pros and cons of the options presented
- Design suitable process and utility systems
- Build the process and utility systems – On Time, On Budget, On Task
One example is a customer that approached Placer Process for help with the expansion of an existing dairy plant. We were able to provide expert sanitary design services to plan and budget our customers’ plant expansion.
Read more about what plan was selected, designed, fabricated, and installed by reading our article Thinking About What’s Next in Your Upcoming Plant Expansion Design