Experts in Sanitary Process Systems Expansions
Plant Expansion Experts for Wineries, Dairy, Cheese, Breweries, Food & Beverage
As your food and beverage operations continue to bring high quality products to market over time, you will find the need to expand your plant’s manufacturing lines to meet higher market demand. Adding capacity to your dairy, cheese, wine, beer, or food and beverage plant by expanding an existing line, or adding a new line is a significant challenge and a big investment in the company’s future.
Competition is fierce in the marketplace—if you cannot respond to the expansion opportunities quickly and efficiently, the opportunity may be lost. Finding and engaging a strategic partner that can work with you to successfully expand your sanitary process lines in the plant timely and cost effectively can make this process much easier and less disruptive. Placer Process’s team of sanitary process systems design-build experts are here to help you address your most challenging needs in the plant as they arise, including your capacity and capability expansion needs.
Sanitary Process System Expansion Experts
A significant number of past projects for our wine, dairy, cheese, beer, food and beverage manufacturers has been expansions to their existing lines and building new lines from the ground up. There are many situations where an expansion of equipment into an existing sanitary process line in the plant is preferable to tearing down a line and rebuilding from scratch–faster, lower cost, and less disruption.
As a general engineering contractor, Placer Process’s internal team is capable of seamlessly managing your entire expansion project, or part of it, depending on your needs. We are staffed with process engineers, fabricators, controls and automation experts, as well as project management staff available to successfully deliver all aspects of your sanitary process system expansion.
Contact Us Today
Contact us to arrange a call or meeting to discuss your sanitary process needs and find out how our solutions can improve quality and safety, while reducing production downtime.
Examples of Expansion Work
The Placer Process team is fully capable of working within your existing plant infrastructure, including facilitating infrastructure addition or modification, to expand your process line quickly and efficiently, reduce downtime and disruptions to your essential manufacturing process and critical schedule. Examples of expansion projects we have successfully completed include:
- Addition of new centrifuge systems to the existing operating plants.
- Installation of the triple-tube pre-heating systems with vacuum technology to serve the need of a specific product line within an existing production facility.
- Addition of raw silos, storage tanks, batch tanks, high shear mixers, along with the associated product transfer lines, utility piping, and CIP circuits.
These are just a few specific examples of how we can help you expand your capacity in the plant.
Why Work with Placer Process for your Sanitary System Plant Expansion
Our core team has spent years in working with dairy, cheese, beer, wine, food and beverage manufacturers like yourself to solve your toughest plant challenges. Our holistic approach ensures that all our work is in alignment with your expectations of a strategic partner, focused on your project needs, and in sync with your core values. Our work is always focused on minimizing down time and disruptions, while always completing our project On Time, On Budget, and On Task.
When you work with Placer Process you can expect:
- Our well-seasoned project managers are involved from design to installation to any follow-up and support needs.
- Our strength in Engineering and Design is the foundation of our projects.
- Tremendous breadth of experience and capability, based our combined years of work in in the food, beverage, dairy, cheese, brewery, and winery industry.
- Dedicated field labor skills to get your project vision accomplished.
- Our commitment to innovation and best practices is embedded in every project.
- Our projects are client focused and bottom line oriented.