Sanitary & Utility Process System Design and Equipment Installation for Cannabis Extracts, Edibles, and Infused Beverages
Get Ahead of the Competition with Expert Design, Fabrication, & Installation for your Cannabis Lab or Facility
The rapid growth in popularity, acceptance, and legalization of cannabis in America leaves many labs and facilities puzzling the best way to scale their small-batch production to meet the ever-increasing demand for extracts, edibles, and infused beverages for mass consumption. In addition to these challenges companies are also facing new regulations from a variety of governmental bodies that all need to be met in order to operate legally.
Competitors are scrambling to be the first to bring new cannabis products to market and scale production to meet the huge demand for consumer goods containing targeted amounts THC and CBD. The best way to get ahead of the competition is to partner with experts who have experience outfitting cannabis labs and facilities with modern utility and sanitary process systems that allow for upscaling small batch operations quickly, efficiently, and safely.
Benefits of Professionally Upgrading and Modernizing Your Cannabis Oil Extraction Room
A common challenge we help our customers overcome is creating the best cannabis oil extraction room to meet the specific demands of your lab or facility. Proper design, assembly, and installation of cannabis extraction room equipment and supporting utilities is paramount to increasing production while maintaining consistent potency for every batch.
In addition to making the most of every harvest, you can expect cannabis oil extraction rooms built by Placer Process to:
- Achieve the targeted CBD potency consistently
- Preserve maximum amount of cannabinoids and terpenes
- Be operated easily and safely by workers
- Meet necessary regulations and codes for the cannabis industry
- Meet cannabis lab environmental requirements
- Optimized supporting utility systems and process piping
Configuring Cannabis Oil Extraction Rooms for Many Methods
We setup cannabis extraction rooms for a variety of extraction methods including CO2, butane, or without using additives. Our extraction rooms can be used with trim runs or nug / flower runs for:
- Butane Hash Oil Extraction
- CO2 Oil Extraction
- Full Melt Extraction
- ISO Hash
- Propane Hash Oil Extraction
Designing, Assembling, and Installing Cannabis Extraction Rooms for Concentrates and Extracts
Through careful planning, installation, and configuration of supporting utilities and controls our extraction rooms can produce:
- CO2 Oil
- Pull & Snap
- Resin & Live Resin
Our talented team of engineers, designers, project managers, and site supervisors are capable of planning, fabricating, installing and supporting your sanitary process systems. From design, to producing engineering deliverables, 3D CAD modeling, custom process skid assemblies, and field installation, we are capable of addressing all your project needs.
The Benefits of Partnering with a Design-Build General Engineering Contractor
As a general engineering contractor, Placer Process utilizes an integrated approach to successfully execute your sanitary alternative specialty food and beverage expansion project–from design to practical sanitary installation assemblies, safety, quality, environmental requirements, operational excellence, and consideration for your future growth.
We have decades of experience working with various traditional as well as alternative specialty food and beverage categories, such as meat and protein alternatives, fermentation products, gluten-free products, vegan food and beverages, infused beverages, prepared foods, sauces, fruit and nut processing plants, bottled water, sports and energy drinks, carbonated drinks, juices, confectionary, and other types of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Examples of our Work for Alternative Specialty Food and Beverage Plants
Some of the sanitary process systems projects we have successfully delivered to our Alternative Specialty Food and Beverage clients include:
- Bulk dry and liquid ingredient receiving systems
- Hydration and mixing systems
- Kettle design, piping, and installation
- High shear or liquifying systems
- Holding, mixing, and batching tank design and installation
- Product transfer system installation
- High-accuracy blend manifolds
- Clean-in-Place systems installation, modification, and/or upgrades
- Filtration systems
- Mineral injection systems
- Automatic valve manifolds
- Manual transfer panels
- Filler and packaging line installation
Our team of sanitary process systems experts, from engineers to designers, project managers, and site supervisors are always focused on budget, process capability, redundancy, and flexibility. We have worn many hats within projects from design, fabrication, installation, all the way to turn-key capacity involving building upgrades, mechanical, electrical, and controls to deliver a complete solution.
We consider all aspects within the production as well as sanitation your system with all-inclusive custom and robust clean-in-place (CIP) piping and assemblies developed for demanding duty of allergen ingredient and production. We have experience designing systems for difficult application, such as vegan slurry, gluten-free dough, and varying product consistencies for alternative protein application.
Why Work with Placer Process on Your Alternative Specialty Food and Beverage Project?
Due to our years of experience, Placer Process can be your go-to partner for all of your specialty alternative food and beverage plant’s mechanical, process and utility system needs. We work with food and beverage operations to modernize, retrofit, upgrade, and expand existing plant systems, ensuring minimal disruption and downtime, while always completing our project On Time, On Budget, and On Task.
Our focus on People, Products, and the Planet ensure that all our work is in alignment with your expectations for a strategic partner, your project needs, and your core values.
When you work with Placer Process you can expect:
- Our well-seasoned project managers are involved from design to installation to any follow-up and support needs.
- Our strength in Engineering and Design as the foundation of our projects
- Tremendous breadth of experience and capability, based our combined years of work in in the specialty alternative food and beverage industry
- Dedicated field labor skills to get your project vision accomplished
- Our commitment to innovation and best practices to be embedded in every project
- Our projects are client focused and bottom line oriented